- This event has passed.
IWI Level III Tavor Operator Course
November 9 @ 9:00 am - November 10 @ 5:00 pm
This course is designed to challenge the student to apply fundamentals in a variety of less than ideal shooting scenarios. After a brief review of the previous courses, students will work on tasks not frequently addressed in other training courses, particularly in regards to the Tavor system. Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community. This course will include a night shoot on the first day, and shoot house on the second day.
*This course will require physical activity to include running and rapid assumption of positions. Please disclose any medical conditions which may preclude your participation from certain events. Students must show proficiency and safe weapons management to participate in all aspects of the course.
Core topics that will be covered include:
- Confirmation of zero
- Review of basic manipulations
- Unusual shooting positions/braced firing positions
- Movement from cover to cover
- Shooting from the primary and support side
- Low light shooting/use of white light with cover
- One handed shooting
- Reloads and malfunction clearances with one hand
- Shooting from and around a vehicle
- Individual movement through a structure
- Long range engagements from multiple supported positions