Sentinel Concepts Low Light Handgun
October 12 @ 5:00 pm - October 13 @ 11:30 pm
It is highly recommended you shoot this course from your daily carry rigs/or duty belt if law enforcement
- Safety brief
- Medical plan
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Accuracy Drills, recoil control techniques
- Loading techniques
- How and why of speed/retention/emergency loading
- Accuracy and Timed drills
- Shooting from retention
- Weapon Hand / alternate Hand Malfunctions
- Weapon Hand / alternate hand Shooting Drills
- Movement when to shoot and how
- Shooting from downed positions
- Multiple target tracking
- Low light (when and where applicable)
- A functional and practical handgun chambered in 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 600 rounds of pistol ammunition.
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
Range fee $25
This is an indoor range
Refund Policy: Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions.