- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical Small Team CQB
September 27 @ 9:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm
Small Team CQB Shoothouse
The Forge Tactical Small Team CQB Course is a 32 hour session focused on developing the fundamental techniques required for successful team fighting inside of structures. This course is built around the fundamental building block of CQB, the two-man team. Topics covered in this course include tactical judgment, priority of life, approach, door, hallway, room processing, and CQB shapes procedures; and the techniques that enable them. Fundamental techniques are trained and evaluated in depth with an emphasis on their application in the rapidly moving CQB environment. A low light component is included where range conditions permit. This is not a beginner’s course, so please come ready to work with a zero’d rifle.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, and graduate of reputable handgun and carbine operator courses.
- Common Sense
- Carbine with 5 magazines (Carbine should be zero’d when you arrive)
- Carbine magazine pouches
- Handgun and 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- Handheld and weapon mounted lights
- Ballistic vest (Level IV or III ICW plates) and ballistic helmet (limited rentals are available)
- IFAK and TQ
- 400 rounds carbine ammunition
- 200 rounds handgun ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection which fit under your helmet
- Clear eye protection
- 2 green chemlights or PID light
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)