- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical Individual CQB
July 13 @ 9:00 am - July 14 @ 6:00 pm
The Forge Tactical One-Man CQB Course is a program that teaches the option of last resort: how to fight in enclosed spaces without a partner. This course is focused on the mission of the armed citizen and individual police officer
Like small team CQB, it is a problem-solving course that emphasizes decision making, judgment, and combat effective marksmanship. Topics taught include door, hallway, room and CQB shape techniques and procedures. You may take this course using either your pistol or carbine, or both, depending on your mission. This is not a beginner’s course, so if you are shooting a carbine, please come ready to work with a zero’d gun.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, and graduate of reputable handgun and/or carbine operator courses.
- Common Sense
- Carbine with 5 magazines (Carbine should be zero’d when you arrive)
- Carbine magazine pouches
- Handgun and 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- Handheld and weapon mounted lights (Surefire is recommended)
- Ballistic vest (Level IV or III ICW plates) and ballistic helmet (loaners are available)
- IFAK and TQ
- 400 rounds carbine ammunition
- 200 rounds handgun ammunition (400 if using handgun as primary weapon)
- Electronic hearing protection which fit under your helmet
- Clear eye protection
- 2 green chemlights or PID light
- Spare batteries for white lights
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)