- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical Handgun CQB
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - November 3, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
The Forge Tactical Handgun CQB course is a 24 hour program designed to further build your skill sets to learn to fight with your pistol in a confined structure, with one teammate. This course teaches the same principles and fundamentals as Small Team CQB (Shoothouse) but utilizing the pistol. It is often more appropriate than Small Team CQB for the student who primarily uses a pistol for defense and does not have to wear hard ballistic armor for their mission. The course requires the use of soft armor as a minimum level of PPE, and as a result is less physically demanding than the full Small Team CQB package. As with the Small Team CQB Course, safety is paramount.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, and graduate of reputable handgun and carbine operator courses.
- Common Sense
- Handgun and 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- Handgun mounted light is recommended
- Handheld light
- Ballistic soft vest (Level II or IIIa) (limited rentals are available)
- IFAK and TQ
- 400 rounds handgun ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection
- Clear eye protection
- 2 green chemlights or PID light
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)