- This event has passed.
Sentinel Concepts Practical Urban Carbine (PUC)
October 13 @ 8:00 am - October 15 @ 5:00 pm
One event on an unspecified date at 8:00am
One event on October 13, 2017 at 8:00am
Heavy emphasis on carbine use from 0-300 yards.
Based on the US Census Bureau 80% of the American Population lives in Urban areas. An urban area’s location is characterized by high human population density. Defined within an area approximately of 200-300 yards and surrounding.
An mid-level course where students are familiarized with their rifles. The class will thoroughly cover:
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Proper choice and placement of gear
- Different optics and accessories
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment
- Sight picture using iron sights and electronic optics
- Proper zero and confirmation of them. (Range dependent on distance)
- Use of the sling for supported shooting
- Use of body supported shooting positions
- Use of organic and man made structures for support
- Trigger control
- Different shooting positions
- There will be night shooting on night one (range dependent)