- This event has passed.
Sentinel Concepts Low Light Handgun Critical Employment
May 17 @ 4:00 pm - May 18 @ 11:30 pm
Course Fee: $450
Range Fee: $25/Day (Payable to range at check-in prior to class)
Low Light Critical Handgun Employment reintroduces you to your handgun while learning proper low light techniques and shooting proficiency in the dark.This class emulates the standard CHE program while further developing mental control, technical skill and decision making with the use of a weapons mounted and hand held light. Timed and graded drills and performance based task show you where your training is breaking down. Potential students absolutely must have prior vetted training to attend this course, students will be required to shoot a standards test at beginning of the class on demand.
THIS COURSE WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Timed, graded quals
- Weapons Mounted Light selection
- Hand held Light selection
- Accuracy Drills, recoil control techniques
- How and why of speed/retention/emergency loading
- Accuracy and Timed drills
- Shooting from retention
- Weapon Hand / alternate Hand Malfunctions
- Weapon Hand / alternate hand Shooting Drills
- Movement when to shoot and how
- Shooting from downed positions
- Multiple target tracking
- and more…
- A functional and practical handgun chambered in .380, 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- IFAK &/or Tourniquet
- If available, a spare handgun and support gear is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 1000 rounds of pistol ammunition. (More is better in some cases.)
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- Weapons mounted light/handheld for classes
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ticket availability and purchase.