Sentinel Concepts Essential Handgun Employment (EHE)
June 23 @ 8:00 am - June 24 @ 5:00 pm
This course is for students are familiarized with their pistols. This class is geared toward those with training outside the basic classes from novice to the intermediate shooter, looking to tune up some skills. Even at this level, we expect students to have an understanding of , weapon manipulation and most importantly muzzle awareness and safety. The class will thoroughly cover:
The class will thoroughly cover:
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Effective shooting stance
- Proper weapon grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment & Sight picture
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads, Emergency reloads
- Timed graded drills
- A functional and practical handgun chambered in 380,9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- IFAK &/or Tourniquet is required no exceptions
- If available, a spare weapon system is also an excellent idea.
- A minimum of 600 rounds of pistol ammunition (more is better)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines. Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.
Refund Policy: Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions.
*Range Fee $25/day