Sentinel Concepts Critical Carbine Employment 2 (CCE)
April 28 @ 8:00 am - April 29 @ 5:00 pm
Critical Carbine Employment develops an enhanced skill set to maintain a level of control mentally and physically while processing information and making decisions on the move. Low light techniques and other skills including timed and graded drills and performance based task will show you where your training is breaking down. This break down will allow you to determine what essential courses you may want to re-take as well as provide guidance for individual practice.
Note: Students are expected to arrive with a rifle that has already been zeroed. There will be 3 relays fired to confirm zeros for a total of 15 rounds.
The class will thoroughly cover:
- Safety brief & Medical plan
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Accuracy Drills, recoil control techniques
- Positional shooting
- Loading techniques
- How and why of speed/retention/emergency loading
- Accuracy and Timed drills performance shooting
- Working off both sides of the body
- Sling use supported shooting
- Use of cover (range dependant)
- Movement when to shoot and how
- Multiple target tracking
- Movement drills
- Low light (when and where applicable)
- A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle chambered in 5.56×45, 5.45×39, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 7.62×51.
- If available, spare weapons systems are also an excellent idea.
- A sling for the rifle.
- Hearing Protection, electronic is preferred.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet.
- Wrap around style eye protection.
- A minimum of 1500 rounds of rifle ammunition,
- A cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Each student should have a minimum of 5 working magazines for the rifle,
- Handheld flashlight and or weapons mounted light.
Refunds are only issued for canceled classes only no exceptions.
*Range Fee $25/day