- This event has passed.
Ohio Police and Fire Games 2017
June 10, 2017 - June 16, 2017
Registration Form is now here… read below to continue.
NEW FOR 2017!!! The general registration fee for INDIVIDUAL or TEAM participation is $30. Each individual event is an additional $5 per event, including events listed under other sports. Example: You want to compete in all four cycling events and you also want to add cornhole and darts. The registration fee is $30 and then you add $5 for each event, which totals $30 for the 6 events, thus totaling $60.
Team sports are $220 per team in addition to the $30 registration fee. Team Captains must register on behalf of their team and must email their team roster to:
Click the Register button below after you determine which events you wish to participate in from the event descriptions in the sports menu. A form will open up to allow you to indicate which events you’re registering for all at once.
The 2017 Ohio Police and Fire Games sporting events will be held in Canton Ohio starting June 11th and running until June 16th. After registering make sure to call the Comfort Inn in Canton for discounted rates at our Command Center/Host Hotel, our K-9 Competitors are welcome too. Just make sure you mention you’re with the Ohio Police and Fire Games.
- Event descriptions and rules are subject to change.
- Divisions are subject to change based on the number of participants.
Medals and Team Plaques:
- Medals are awarded to individuals placing 1st (Gold), 2nd (Silver), and 3rd (Bronze).
- A team plaque is awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in the team events.
- CHECK IN: The Command Post will be manned daily Sunday through Thursday from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM; Friday 6:00 AM til 1:00 PM.
- Sunday morning competitors: For your convenience, the Command Post will be open on Saturday from 4:00-6:00 PM for check-ins ONLY.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to participate in The Ohio Police and Fire Games.
- All participants should supply any and all protective gear necessary for their sports.
- Some events have additional fees associated with them (which will be paid by competitor at venue).
- Specific rules pertaining to some events are posted within the event descriptions. All rules will be approved by The Ohio Police and Fire Games, Inc.
- Note: Should any participant have a protest in any event, protest must be made known to the Event Coordinator during or immediately after the event, and a written protest must be submitted to the Event Coordinator within one (1) hour of the completion of the Game or Event in question. The decision of the Board is final.
- There is a $15 processing fee for refunds prior to June 1st; no refunds after June 1st.