- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical Night Vision CQB
August 10 @ 8:00 am - August 12 @ 11:00 pm
Night Vision CQB
The Forge Tactical Night Vision CQB course is a 3-day, 24 hour course designed to train armed professionals in the effective integrated deployment of night vision devices and infrared laser pointer / illuminators during tactical and assault operations inside structures. Students will conduct CQB operations in live fire and force on force assaults in training. This is a procedures level course, and students will be held to safety and accuracy standards from the start. This is a reverse schedule course, so please prepare your sleep schedule accordingly.
Active duty or former US Military personnel w/advanced carbine and CQB training; US Law Enforcement (active & retired) w/SWAT School and advanced carbine training; CAC holding security professionals with extensive carbine, team tactics and CQB training; and individually screened US Citizens with extensive carbine, team tactics and CQB training.
Completion of a basic NVG skills course (TNVC Night Fighter Level 1 or equivalent) and Forge Tactical Small Team CQB / EAG Tactical Shoothouse or equivalent is required. Waivers for combinations of training and experience are on a case-by-case basis.
- Positive-winning attitude
- Handgun with 3 magazines
- Holster and mag pouches
- Zeroed carbine with 5 magazines / mounted white light / sling / mag pouches
- 100 rounds handgun ammunition
- 200 rounds carbine ammunition
- SIMS or UTM kits for carbine and pistol (Loaners will be provided)
- 200 rounds of 5.56 UTM or SIMS ammunition (available for sale at class for $0.60 per round)
- 90 rounds of 9mm UTM or SIMS ammunition (available for sale at class for $0.60 per round)
- Hand held white light
- Level III body armor
- Ballistic helmet with NV mount
- IFAK and TQ
- Night vision device capable of being mounted on the helmet w/all necessary mounting hardware (a limited number of “loaners” are available on an as-needed basis)
- Carbine mountable IR laser pointer or pointer / illuminator combo w/all necessary mounting hardware (a limited number of “loaners” are available on an as-needed basis)
- Eye and ear protection
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notepad
- Adequate personal water supply and food for lunch and snacks
Training location:Alliance Police Training Center12251 Rockhill Ave NEAlliance, OH 44601 RANGE FEE APPLIES: There is a separate $25 PER DAY Range Fee that is due to Alliance Police Training Center at the beginning of TD1 Schedule:This varies from class to class, however generally daytime courses start at 0900 on TD1. Low light and NVG courses generally start at 1900. If the course you are taking begins at a different time, we will contact you with that information at least 2 weeks before the course.Travel and Lodging:The local airport for Alliance in the Akron / Canton Airport (CAK). Rental cars are available there from all the major providers. Some students chose to fly into the Cleveland Hopkins Airport (CLE), which is a larger airport with more flight options, and is a 50 minute drive from Alliance.The Alliance Police Training Center recommends hotel accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express on State Street in Alliance. Their phone number is 330-821-6700. Please ask for the Alliance PD rate.More detailed information can be found at the Alliance Police Training Center website at alliancepolicetraining.com. This course would not be possible without Joe Weyer and the Alliance PD crew, and our Corporate Partners, so please take every opportunity to support them. In closing, we appreciate your support and are looking forward to training with you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Life is Good Chappy & Doc Spears