- This event has passed.
Forge Tactical Low Light CQB
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 16 @ 6:00 pm
Low Light CQB
The Forge Tactical Low Light CQB Course is a 30-hour session focused on refining the fundamental techniques required for successful small team fighting inside of structures under low light conditions using white lights. Topics covered in this course include tactical judgment and the priority of life; weapon mounted light theory, selection, skills and deployment; and approach, door, hallway, room processing, and CQB shapes procedures and the techniques that enable them. Fundamental techniques are trained and evaluated in depth with an emphasis on their application in the rapidly moving low light CQB environment. This is not a beginner’s course, so please come ready to work with a zero’d rifle.
Prerequisites: US Citizen or ITAR approved person, graduate of reputable handgun and carbine operator courses, and graduate of Forge Tactical / EAG Tactical Small Team / Shoothouse CQB courses or equivalent.
- Common Sense
- Carbine with 5 magazines (Carbine should be zero’d when you arrive)
- Carbine magazine pouches
- Handgun and 3 magazines
- Tactical holster
- Handheld and weapon mounted lights (Surefire is recommended)
- Ballistic vest (Level IV or III ICW plates) and ballistic helmet (limited rentals are available)
- IFAK and TQ
- 400 rounds carbine ammunition
- 200 rounds handgun ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection which fit under your helmet
- Clear eye protection
- 2 green chemlights or PID light
- Spare batteries for white lights
- Water and snack food
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Pen and notebook (you will be taking notes)